Join us in our mission
Mindfully is growing to better meet the needs of the communities we serve. We are searching for passionate mental health counselors, peer supporters, nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists to join our team!
At Mindfully, we believe quality services for our clients starts with compassionate care for our team members.
Our goals are to:
- Reduce Barriers to Care
- Increase Quality of Care
- Reduce Clinician Burnout
Mindfully offers the benefits of an agency with the work environment of a private practice. We allow our team members to choose a career path that fits their needs, both personally and professionally.
As a Mindfully team member, you have the options of:
- Employee (W2) and Contractor (1099) positions offered
- In office, virtual, and hybrid work
- Setting your own schedule
- Seeing clients that fit your ideal caseload
There are many other advantages to being a Mindfully team member, including:
- Furnished workspaces in comfortable offices
- EAP and professional development investment, free access to our comprehensive training program (through Mindfully Academy CEUs), as well as supervision and coaching
- Our support staff handles credentialing, client outreach, and billing for you
- Robust benefit offering to employees including health, professional development EAP, and 401(k) with company match
- Access to multi-specialty practice for case consultations